With Capita plc in Wyandotte OK USMore jobs from Capita plc
Posted on January 10, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Business Process Optmization, Business Process Outsourcing, Information Technology
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
web-services, networking, security
Becoming a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant with Capita IT Services :
Location: Home-Based (Travel to other Client Sites will be required)
What you'll be doing:
- To work with and support Sales in accounts, to design, influence and shape the customer's IT architecture and strategy to deliver HLDs that meet their business outcomes.
- To assist the Account Manager and/or Bid Manager with the technical qualification of a new business opportunity or prospect, or with a complex requirement within an existing customer account, to ensure that it aligns with Capita target markets, portfolio, delivery and lifecycle services capability.
- Customer Engagement
- To engage with the Customer at a senior IT/IT Director level to position Capita propositions, and to help the Customer to develop a broad, integrated Communications Strategy and architecture.
- To act as Pre-Sales Technical lead in selected nominated accounts to build relationships with customer technical teams in order to add best value to both the customer and Capita.
- Development of the Pre-Sales Function
- To work with the Pre-Sales and broader "Go to Market" team to help develop the propositions and operation of these functions
- Ability to articulate Capita go- to-market propositions, including appropriate proof statements and customer references
- Understand and help drive account strategies and contact plans in conjunction with Sales and Sales Management
- Contribution to improvement in quality of Pre-Sales deliverables within vertical market or technology area, and department as a whole.
- Timely response with quality content to Customer requests for strategies, bids and ITT's, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Maintaining skills by way of attending seminars, courses and self-study, relevant to current business strategy
- Attainment and retention of appropriate recognised industry and vendor qualifications
- Contribution to incremental revenues and account retention
- Broad knowledge of current HPE/Aruba Product portfolio, solutions and Architectures
- Extensive experience of designing HPE/Aruba networking Solutions including management and provisioning platforms
- Competent understanding of Cyber Security positioning and design
- Understanding and experience of SDN positioning and design
- Extensive experience in a Pre-Sales Consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice
- Recognised Professional level HPE/Aruba accreditations
- Current full UK driving licence.
- Position, design and demonstrate the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric analytics security solution
- HPE/Aruba or Cisco Expert level accreditation
- Knowledge of and accredited ITIL, TOGAF or similar industry accreditation.
- A strong technical background across a broad range of networking and security products including Cisco, Brocade, Fortinet and Palo Alto
About Capita IT Services
Capita IT Services knows that businesses succeed on the strength and stability of their technology platforms. We provide infrastructure, technology and application support services to major clients across the public and private sector, allowing them to run smoothly in every aspect from data, application and service management, to data-centre & cloud capabilities, and strategic and technical consultancy. With our partner business, Capita Network Solutions, we're able to offer an exceptional, scalable range of capabilities - be it within a company's own network or in the cloud; consultancy or implementation; managed service or full business outsource.
What's in it for you?
· A competitive basic salary
· 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
· Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
· Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.