Immediate Job Opening for Cloud Engineer
With Neobric IT Solutions Pvt Ltd in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from Neobric IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Posted on January 14, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
amazon-web-services, azure, sysadmin
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting up monitoring, troubleshooting infrastructure components hosted in various cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure & on-premise data centers
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in test and production environments.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and network security.
- Administer servers, storage devices, backup devices, VPN Gateways, and wireless infrastructure.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring.
- Handle critical operation tasks as well as on demand requests.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
- Work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
- Experience in failover configuration and Disaster Recovery process setup.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations.
AWS, Azure, CloudWatch, Nagios, Linux
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Any Graduate
- 4+ years of experience with monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
- Strong experience with any public cloud services - Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Compute(GCP).
- Monitoring - CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, ELK
- Solid experience and background working with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, Opsworks, RDS, Route53, SQS, IAM, SES, API Gateway, EMR, Auto scale, Cloud watch, etc.
- Previous Experience in NOC
- Experience with deployment tools.
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Professional Certificates in AWS, RHCE, DevOps will be a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Software Development