Tech Lead - Java
With VIOOH in London - GBMore jobs from VIOOH
Posted on January 13, 2020
About this job
Compensation: £80k - 110k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Lead, Manager
Industry: Advertising Technology
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
java, java-ee, web-services, mysql
Role Title : Tech Lead - Java
Location : Paddington, London
Remote working : Some flexibility
Join VIOOH and help transform, the Out of Home media industry. You will be part of a dynamic team which is building new ways for the agencies to run campaigns and for media owners to get the most out of their inventory.
We are tech-savvy and data-focused team. We are always looking to push our boundaries by new challenges.
Working as a part of Java development team, this role focuses on developing and maintaining core modules of VIOOH platform written in core Java using an in-house framework.
- Working closely with Business Partners and Technical Business Analysts to understand business needs
- Come up with technical design and solution with adequate documentation
- Working closely with technical leads discussion solution and implementation strategy
- Writing quality code to meet business needs
- Working closely with SRE team ensuring compliance with VIOOH’s policy
- Help maintain the platform by fixing bugs and issues coming from operational pipeline
- Code reviews of fellow developers
- Managing a team of engineers
Skills & Qualifications :
- Strong experience in Core JAVA and other frameworks like Springboot. Someone who is open and willing to learn and work in a bespoke framework
- Strong experience in MySQL
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Kinesis)
- Soap and Rest services
- Experience in managing people
- Worked in bespoke framework
- Continuous Integration
The successful candidate will have a real passion for technology and is not afraid of any challenges. Someone who is a team player and can push any limit to meet team commitments.
How we say our name - sounds like ‘view’
We are an open, independent and global marketplace for out of home, combining data and technology to connect brands to the right audience, all with full transparency.
We are making out of home more accessible and offer existing and new buyers and sellers a frictionless experience for automated OOH and programmatic digital OOH transactions.
VIOOH gives media buyers a transparent platform that ensures advertising messages are 100% viewable, brand safe and seen by bot free, targeted audiences.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.