With Lendingkart in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from Lendingkart
Posted on February 08, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
amazon-web-services, sysadmin, linux
- Linux: 4 or more years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu.
- AWS: Working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Lambda and Redshift.
- DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.). Puppet and Ansible experience a strong plus.
- Programming: Experience programming with Python, Bash, REST APIs, and JSON encoding.
- Version Control: Nice to have Git experience.
- Testing: Be very familiar with CI / CD, good in scripting like Phyton, Unix etc
- Security: Experience implementing role based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Splunk.
- Backup/Recovery: Experience with the design and implementation of big data backup/recovery solutions.
- Networking: Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture.
- Ability to keep systems running at peak performance, upgrade operating system, patches, and version upgrades as required
- Implementation of Auto Scaling for instances under ELB using ELB Health Checks.
- Work experience on S3 bucket.
- IAM and its policy management to restrict users to particular AWS Resources.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support
- Experience in Performance tuning, garbage management and memory leaks, networking and information security, IO monitoring and analysis.
- Experience on resolving escalated tickets, performance problems and creating Root Cause Analysis (RCA) document on Severity 1 issues.
- Achieved disaster recovery implementations and participated in 24/7 on-call rotation policy with other team member.