Senior Security Risk Management Specialist Job
With SAP in Newtown Square PA USMore jobs from SAP
Posted on February 07, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Cloud Services, Customer Experience Management, Enterprise Software
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
Requisition ID: 243289
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Senior Security Risk Management Specialist - Newtown Square, PA
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work directly with the lines of business to facilitate security risk identification, analysis, applicable security controls for mitigation, and ongoing monitoring to an acceptable level of residual risk.
- Capture, maintain, and monitor information security risks in the risk register.
- Support the line of business in documenting the risk mitigation plans, cost justification, and projected risk reduction in terms of financial loss exposure.
- Conduct ongoing impact analysis to ensure assets are adequately protected with proper security measures and controls.
- Support the quantification of security risks using available data to draw an informed decision towards determining expected financial loss exposure.
- Develop meaningful reporting to support risk-based decision making by leadership.
- Ensure all requirements defined by the global risk management policy and supporting standards are met on time and in good quality.
- Support the ongoing development of security risk management end-to-end processes.
- Support the ongoing development of the global security policy and supporting standards to ensure all internal and external requirements are defined.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree (e.g. Risk Management, Cyber Security, Finance, or Business Administration)
- Certifications such as CRISC, CISSP, or CISA are a plus.
- Risk management experience preferably within the security profession.
- Ability to identify potential risks and determine the appropriate controls required to mitigate each risk.
- Ability to build a network and to collaborate with various teams globally.
- Experience with leading industry security standards, associated controls, and audit requirements for compliance.
- Experience with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks.
- Experience with risk quantification models such as Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) or risk quantification platforms such as RiskLens.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the Executive Level, both verbal and in writing.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in risk management or cyber security analyst roles.
- Prior experience driving strategic projects or initiatives.
- Experience in presenting to leadership teams summarizing findings to facilitate risk-based decisions.
- Newtown Square, PA
- Relocation is not available for this position
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.