Site Reliability Engineer SRE
With Hays in Raleigh NC USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on February 10, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
python, amazon-web-services, web-services
Site Reliability Engineer SRE - Perm - Raleigh, NC - $85,000-$150,000
Are you an SRE with true "lead" experience? Well LexisNexis has multiple positions open that you should check out! If you have experience with Infrastructure as a code, working with Go Development, or a background with Python then they want to see you immediately. You'll also have the chance to build with Docker and image with Kubernetes on an AWS platform. Submit your resume now for consideration.
* Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services as they are deployed to production.
* Monitor site availability, reliability, performance and troubleshoot issues.
* Build automation to scale infrastructure based on forecast demand
* Develop custom tools as necessary
* Document system design and procedures.
* Maintain applications and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
* Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
* Partner and lead internal and external technology resources in solving complex business needs
* Participate in an on-call rotation.
* Provide architectural recommendations
* Ensure SLA obligations are met.
Skills & Requirements
* 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
* BS Engineering/Computer Science or related technical degree
* Willingness to work in an On Call rotation
* Cloud experience AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
* Experience in site operations and/or infrastructure
* Understanding of container orchestration
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.