With Ageye Technologies in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from Ageye Technologies
Posted on February 12, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, sql, mysql
Are you an experienced DB Developer looking to make a global impact while also working with bleeding edge technology? AgEye Technologies is looking for a talented and responsible for designing and delivering solutions in the areas of database management and administration. Will be working closely with the Data & Insights team to identify future needs and requirements. The Database Engineer will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. The candidate will also work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. The candidate will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle server and related products.
- Evaluate MySQL related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign Privileges.)
- Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Core exp to build complex SQL Queries and implement indexing in MS SQL Database to perform computing on large scale Databases.
- Exp in writing Stored Procedures
- Strong Data computing on Large scale database
- Ability to Understand larges data structures
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Secondary knowledge in Python is added advantage
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handling report request
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB) / PostgreSQL is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning of Stored Procedure/Functions is added advantage.
- Knowledge of stored procedures, Functions, Indexes, Views, Triggers is added advantage
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis
- Ability to accept direction and complete work according to instruction
- Strong analytical skills while maintaining attention to details
- Innovative problem-solving techniques
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely manner
- High Emotional Intelligence for an office environment
- Experience in working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience in working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Technical leadership of an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a reliable, performant and scalable restful platform
- Monday to Friday - 5 Days work schedule
- Opportunity to grow and promote from within
- Staff development activities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?400,000.00 to ?700,000.00 /year
- Database Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Health insurance
- Software Development