With JP Morgan Chase in Herzliya - ILMore jobs from JP Morgan Chase
Posted on March 18, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
python, devops, cloud, amazon-web-services, kubernetes
This is an exciting position for a talented and energetic engineer who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
- Be part of a new business initiative within JPM that will create a significant revenue stream for the firm and influence the commercialization and go-to-market strategy of the service
- Partner closely with our clients (asset managers, hedge funds, investment advisors, investment banks) to understand their needs in order to shape the product roadmap
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
- Work closely with our User eXperience and product development colleagues to deliver high quality software and amazing user experiences
SRE/DevOps in Herzliya, TA | JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Automating the containerization and deployment of our services using Kubernetes
- Cloud migration of existing on-premises deployments
- Integrating best-of-breed tooling for monitoring, cloud automation and Kubernetes management
- Supporting our developers, engineers and clients in the deployment, use, and growth of our platform
- Strong technical background with experience with containers, Kubernetes, and cloud automation.
- Good Linux troubleshooting and deployment skills.
- Python development and knowledge of common modules for automation.
- Experience of scaling and performance improvements for infrastructure including databases.
- Ability to design and deploy fault tolerant and highly available services using cloud-first technologies where appropriate.
- Proactive and independent – able to take ownership of deliverables and solve real world business problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Work in a globally connected product and development team located in New York, London, Tokyo and Herzliya.
- Join during the growth stage – this is a new business in investment banking which means working on technologies that define the next phase of JP Morgan’s technology platform.
- Direct involvement with JP Morgan’s strategic technology platforms that spans multiple functions and business asset classes.
- Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth.