Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
With e-bot7 GmbH in München - DEMore jobs from e-bot7 GmbH
Posted on March 18, 2020
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise Software, it & service
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Public
amazon-web-services, devops, cloud, linux, sysadmin
This is e-bot7 – Artificial Intelligence for Customer Service
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
- Manage our cloud (AWS, OpenStack) and on-premise server infrastructure using IaC
- Design and implement a Kubernetes based solution to unify different environments
- Manage and evolve our continuous deployment pipeline
- Application monitoring, log collection, and analysis
- Maintain and improve our backup and disaster recovery processes
- Assess our application infrastructure w.r.t. security and performance
- Identify and implement cost optimization strategies in our cloud infrastructure
- Grow into a lead role in our DevOps team
- Fluent in Business English
- Docker and docker-compose
- AWS: ECS, S3, ELB, VPC, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CloudWatch
- Networking, VPNs
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch, SLES
- Continuous integration/deployment
Who we are
e-bot7 brings artificial intelligence to customer service and helps companies achieve greater customer service efficiency. The system analyzes inbound messages and provides agents with accurate response suggestions. This reduces the average handling time by up to 80% and automates repetitive questions and processes right after integration.
What We Offer
- Short decision-making process, low hierarchy and open communication
- Typical start-up atmosphere: table tennis and computer games to clear your mind
- We are a multicultural and multilingual team with over 10 nationalities
- Shared office space to socialize with other smart brains located in the central city center
- Health-promoting activities: fruit basket and yoga sessions in the office
- Be part of a leading AI start-up in Europe, a great place to develop your skills, while trying out new things
- Do you have a good idea? Share it, pitch it and realize it!
- Team events: Oktoberfest, Christmas tree decoration and birthday celebrations with live piano music
- We have an office gong – because the whole team wants to cheer for your success
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send us your CV. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you in person.
Your e-bot7 Team
80333 Munich, Germany
email@example.com / +49 89 33984 110