Senior DevOps Engineer
With OwnBackup in Tel Aviv-Yafo - ILMore jobs from OwnBackup
Posted on March 19, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, Computer Software, SaaS
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
saas, cloud, linux, amazon-web-services, kubernetes
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
We are seeking a senior DevOps engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is a great opportunity to join a VC-backed, fast-growing startup that empowers its people to innovate, test, and implement their ideas. We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so.
The DevOps engineers will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and monitoring our production environments, which run on Linux on both AWS and Azure.
- Continuously improving these production environments and their efficiency.
- Deploying new code from development and test to production, as well as streamlining this deployment process.
- Assisting the R&D team in building and maintaining their development and testing environments.
- Consulting the organization on various DevOps related aspects, such as CI/CD, compute, storage, networking infrastructure, and security.
- At least 5 years experience as a DevOps or Linux System administrator.
- Proficiency in Linux - must
- Experience working with live production
- Experience in AWS or other cloud provider
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Experience in one or more of the following scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Passion to learn cutting edge technologies