With Executive Solutions in Abu Dhabi - AEMore jobs from Executive Solutions
Posted on March 24, 2020
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
security, sql, vpn, firewall
Functionality of the Role:
• Implementing and administering client networks
• Project-based network activities of new networks
• Operation and administering of existing data center and enterprise networks
• Monitoring, operating, managing and troubleshooting servers, Router, Switches SAN, NAS, Firewall
• Participate in IT infrastructure projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Work with cross-functional teams to identify risks and issues, create plans to mitigate and resolve them.
• Ensure proper case handling and provide coaching and training as necessary.
• Network Management and configuration (Cisco)
• Firewall configuration and management (e.g. FortiGate, Cisco, Sophos)
• Network protocols including IPsec, EIGRP, LACP, STP, OSPF, VPLS, VPNs
• Virtualization Technologies (VMware)
• Storage systems and storage networks
• Microsoft Technology (AD Exchange DFS SQL)
• CCNA and CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNA Security or other equivalent certification.
• Fortinet and Sophos certificate will be advantage
• Experience in network security and managing firewall rules
• ITIL Foundation Certificate v3 is a plus.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field
5 years of relevant experience