Secure Software Development Consultant
With F-Secure in Copenhagen - DKMore jobs from F-Secure
Posted on April 08, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Cybersecurity, IT Security, Security Software
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
security, owasp, cloud, sysadmin
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
If you have experience with Secure Software Development or worked with Development team in the past? If you are eager to work in an organization helping our clients mature their development processes, measure the risks and try to mitigate potential security issues as early as possible in their development lifecycle- this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
Here, at F-Secure, Consulting team are the trusted advisors for our clients on strategic, tactical and operational levels assisting them in improving their security covering people, process and technology dimensions. Within the Secure SDLC area this means that some of our typical assistance to our clients could include:
- Performing OWASP open SAMM maturity assessments of their existing SDLC processes evaluating people, processes and technology;
- Assisting clients in modifying their SDLC processes to incorporate the relevant security components based on the output of our gap analysis assessments;
- Conducting training for our clients in relation to the security elements within software development;
- Assisting them with operational components in their Secure SDLC, such as risk assessments, threat modelling, design reviews, modification of SAFe processes etc.
What are we looking for?
We solve complex cyber-security problems on daily basis and to do that requires an interesting mix of skills as well as professionalizm and excellence on every level. A positive attitude and ability to develop and maintain good and long-term working relations with clients and within F-Secure is pivotal, as is thriving in both independent and team-based settings.
We are looking for someone with a few years of experience within software development, development process optimization, software security, security architecture or similar. Most importantly, a successful candidate would have security focused mindset and a track record of successfully working closely with development team.
Skills within one or more of the following fields would be an advantage:
- Risk assessment, risk modelling and threat modeling
- Secure Development Lifecycle
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Development experience
- OWASP openSAMM
- Cloud Security
- Risk and Security Management in general
- Recognized certifications such as CSSLP, PCI SDLC, CCSK, CCSP Certified Scrum Master or Certified Agile Practitioner is a plus, but not a requirement.
What will you get from us
F-Secure offer competitive terms, modern workplace and a unique professional environment. Our company culture is rooted in quality and innovation where you will be able to contribute towards improvement of cyber security of individuals and corporations around the globe. You will be given a high degree of freedom in seeking out opportunities, assisting in forming our team and driving further development of services for national and global delivery.