(Senior) Software Engineer, Cloud Protection for Salesforce
With F-Secure in Helsingfors - FIMore jobs from F-Secure
Posted on April 08, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €45k - 65k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Cybersecurity, IT Security, Security Software
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
Do you want to be a part of the top-notch team building world class security solutions and helping organizations to protect their users, data and apps in the cloud?
We are looking for versatile (Senior) Software Engineers to join us in developing the next generation of F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce. It is the unique solution created in close collaboration with Salesforce and provides additional security layer to scan files and web links shared via Salesforce cloud (you can read more about our solution at: https://www.f-secure.com/salesforce). You will be welcomed to the efficient and agile software organization consisting of solution owner, business development, product architect, software developers and test automation specialists. The team works closely with other R&D and cross-functional teams to build and achieve elegant solutions.
- Plan and estimate yours and team's work based on features, stories and tasks in the product backlog
- Design, develop, review and test changes in the product according to use cases and requirements
- Research, analyze and prototype new ideas and business needs
- Build, analyze and improve processes and tools to deliver and maintain high quality and secure software
- Keep and share knowledge about product architecture, design, implementation, and tools
What are we looking for?
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies, programming languages and tools
- Hands-on proficiency with multiple programming languages
- Proven experience working across the “full stack” including frontend, backend, microservices, REST APIs and databases
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to estimate and work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and get things done
- A strong team player with mindset of continuous learning, improving and helping the team to get better
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders, and communicate with end customers if/when needed
- Fluent English (Finnish not required)
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL database design and interaction
- Previous experience building applications for Saleforce.com (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, async jobs, SFDX)
- Hands-on experience developing solutions using AWS or other cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Docker, Git, virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, VirtualBox)
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with CI/CD/TA tools such as Jenkins, CumulusCI, Selenium and/or Robot frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and estimation
- Familiarity with fundamental authentication security concepts such as OAuth, certificates and encryption
What will you get from us
- Working with the smartest security professionals you can find – constantly learning, developing yourself and challenging status quo
- Readily available support from colleagues in technical problems
- Flexibility in terms of working schedule
Security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance Act 726/2014.