Integrations Specialist - SaaS Payments Software - Windows / Linux - Support
With REPAY in Tempe AZ USMore jobs from REPAY
Posted on May 13, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
linux, windows, payment, documentation, sysadmin
APS Payments, a REPAY company, is one of America's fastest growing merchant service providers. APS Payments is a registered MSP/ISO with Visa/MasterCard based in Mesa, Arizona. We are actively seeking a technically-minded individual with a strong work ethic to help deploy enterprise payment software into today’s cutting-edge accounting and e-commerce platforms. Platforms include: Sage, SAP Business One, Magento, WooCommerce and many others.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing and supporting our enterprise grade software on premise or in the cloud using a variety of remote access tools.
- Act as a technical liaison between merchants or partners and our DevOps team.
- Maintain functional knowledge of all integrated software.
- Provide clear training on our payment software to end users.
- Accountable for achieving timely and complete resolution of merchants’ moderate to complex software issues and inquiries.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve software issues.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Create documentation for training and support purposes.
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
- Adheres to all industry regulatory policies and procedures such as PCI.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve software development.
- Work closely with our DevOps team to complete quality assurance on new features sets.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as they arise.
- Perform maintenance of merchant accounts.
Skill & Qualifications
- 2+ years of client and/or 3rd party partner facing communication experience
- Technical aptitude and strong organizational skills a must
- Advanced computer knowledge with both Windows and Linux
- Solid conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minor computer programming (or equivalent years of experience)
- Ability to travel if needed for company functions/training
About APS Payments
APS Payments offers flexible and integrated payment solutions for every business. APS Payments, a REPAY Company, is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments and works diligently to offer the lowest credit card processing rates, reduce risk, and provide the best payment solutions. APS Payments is headquartered in Mesa, AZ and it has offices across the U.S. and Canada. More information at: www.apspayments.com