TechU Graduate Solutions Architect Financial Services
With Amazon Web Services in Munich - DEMore jobs from Amazon Web Services
Posted on May 14, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
python, linux, ruby
Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Associate Solutions Architect
Our Associate Solutions Architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills. They are passionate about helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale. In this role, you will partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help customers use AWS within their organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
About Tech U
As an Associate Solutions Architect, you will be part of AWS Tech U, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both their technical and business skills. This unique program consists of a 6-month instructor lead, project-based learning curriculum, followed by a 6-month On-the-Job Training (OJT) learning assignment within Solutions Architecture.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Start date- September 2020
Skills & requirements
· Recently completed or currently studying on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
· Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
· Fluent proficiency in English
· Fluent proficiency in German
· Must be able to relocate and work for the first 6 months at our in Madrid
· Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
· Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
· Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP)
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment. If successful after this, candidates will be invited to complete a technical phone screen. Candidates who pass the technical phone screen will then be invited to attend an in-house assessment centre. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
EU Student Programs Team