Cyber Security Engineer
With Eidosmedia in Milano - ITMore jobs from Eidosmedia
Posted on May 15, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Industry: CMS, SaaS, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
security, cloud, ddos, network
We are looking for a motivated, curious and english speaker Cyber Security Engineer to join our Network & Security Department.
We at EidosMedia are world leader in content management and digital publishing solutions.
Our software covers the entire lifecycle of content, from authoring, management, workflow, design, to sharing, publishing and delivery, with open technologies and modern frameworks.
We are innovators and disruptors, and we help our customers maximize the productivity and flexibility of their operations through the application of modern, digital technologies.
What you will do
Reporting to the Network & Security Manager, you will take care of the following activities:
- Scouting, testing, implementation and maintenance of security solutions
- Vulnerability assessment
- Evolve our detection platform through the addition of monitoring for anomalous behaviour, indicators of compromise and configuration non-compliance
- Influence, develop and codify security designs, architectures and standards
- Responding to, triaging, and investigating potential or real incidents across Eidosmedia’s endpoints, servers, applications and cloud environments
- On-call service is requested (1 week per month)
What we offer
International context: We are a global reality, and you will deal with people all over the world
Enthusiasm: We love what we do and we love doing it well. Our enthusiasm drives us to take pride and pleasure in the routine delivery of excellence.
People-Centric Culture: Our people are our most valuable resource. We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach his/her full potential.
- Experience in vulnerability detection/scanning
- Experience in managing network security technologies (firewalls, IPS, network access control, etc.)
- Experience in triaging security events from a SIEM, IDS, Endpoint Protections tools, or other security devices, and initiating actions as appropriate
- Experience in security incident investigations, performing log reviews
- Experience with endpoint security and endpoint protection tools
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Ability to create scripts for tasks automation
Nice to have:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies
- Experience with Cloud Security (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Anti-DDOS technologies
- Previous SOC/NOC experience
More about us
EidosMedia welcomes diversity among its people: whatever their race, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation, everybody’s contribution is valued equally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and regard.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role then apply immediately!