Cloud DevOps Specialist (w/m/d) SIDRIVE IQ
With Siemens AG in Nuremberg - DEMore jobs from Siemens AG
Posted on May 18, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
amazon-web-services, sysadmin, cloud
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
"Digital Business" is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering.
With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ (http://www.siemens.com/sidrive-iq) the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today.
Do you want to meet the team? Here is your chance: #InsightPioneers
What part will you play?
- As new #InsightPioneer you will be part of a passionate and innovative team working on digitalization with a Cloud based IoT system
- You will handle projects with a strong customer base worldwide
- You will be part of a delivery scrum team and drive the design and implementation of features with the focus of automating release train deployment, monitoring and tests
- You will be part of a cross-team OPS community and be responsible for the infrastructure and guarantee an ambitious Service Level Agreement. The technical support also includes On-call duty
- You present DevOps architectural concepts to Product owners and organize the realization. For this role you demonstrate your strong focus and a vision on automating the OPS tasks
- You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner, support upgrades to existing applications and work on improvements of IT Services efficiency as well as reliability
- You ensure systems are secure, while at the same time maintain a suitable and sustainable functioning of these systems
- Additionally, you document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have at least 5 years of working experience
- Therefore, you are very experienced in AWS services, in different environments/projects in setup and operation of IT microservices, in continuous development / integration (especially gitlab ci/cd) as well as in automation of IT infrastructure (e.g. terraform, ansible, chef)
- You have profound knowledge with source control system and branching concepts (e.g. git), software engineering and system design (e.g. building RESTfull stateless services, Elasticsearch) and containerization of (micro)services and their orchestration (especially kubernetes)
- Additionally, you have knowhow on cloud service monitoring (e.g. Cloudwatch), system administration for infrastructure security (e.g. routing, firewall), LINUX command line usage and Windows powershell scripts as well as scripting skills (e.g bash, python, aws cli)
- Understanding of software testing processes and tools (e.g. pytest, postman) is a plus
- You are fluent in English and have preferably also a good command in German Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 209063 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time