Lead Site Reliability Engineer
With Roon Labs LLC in Multiple locationsMore jobs from Roon Labs LLC
Posted on May 18, 2020
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Internet of Things, Music, Software Development
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
sql, node.js, c#, python
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the effort in creating the next generation of our deployment and operations infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle for services: from inception and design, through deployment, to operation and optimization.
- Be accountable for the technical vision and long-term technology strategy.
- Work closely with your product peers to define product vision and strategy.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring.
- Scale systems proactively and sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems – and teach others to do the same by example.