Senior Systems Administrator - Ansible (m/f/d)
With Siemens AG in Amadora - PTMore jobs from Siemens AG
Posted on May 19, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Electronics, Industrial Automation, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
ansible, sysadmin, devops
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Work within the Managed Servers project and service contributing to the overall objectives of the Application Life cycle Management department;
- Manage Incident and customer requests;
- Manage Ansible Tower;
- Manage Monitoring System (Icinga2);
- Performing OS hardening and patching;
- Performing Security and Compliance checks.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in systems administration;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar backgrounds;
- Experience in administration of Debian/Ubuntu systems;
- Experience on Ansible (Ansible Tower is a plus);
- Knowledge on Monitoring System (Icinga2);
- Usage of CI/CD systems and pipelines (Gitlab);
- Fluency in English;
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries;
- Analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time