DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) Berlin, Kreuzberg Startup
With Grandperspective GmbH in Berlin - DEMore jobs from Grandperspective GmbH
Posted on May 20, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €55k - 65k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
docker, cloud, amazon-web-services, python-3.x
Join us to develop the new standard for hazardous gas monitoring in the chemical industry.
Remote Monitoring is the chemical analysis and tracking of hazard gas cloud at kilometres distance. We are the first to bring this revolutionary monitoring approach to the chemical industries.
Grandperspective was founded in 2018 by remote sensing experts with vast experience in measurement system development and application to develop a unique early warning system. Our design is based on our years-long experience from cooperation with customers and operators (i.e. first responders protecting the G20 summit).
Throughout the development phase we cooperate with internationally renowned project partners in the chemical industry.
- The chance to shape our DevOps strategies
- From building up an operations team with us to gathering expert knowledge in big data analysis of spectroscopic data there is room for personal development
- Challenging projects for large national and international firms
- Home-office is possible
- Flexible working hours
- We are a family-friendly business
Dedicated new members to the team who want to take over responsibility, don’t hesitate to dive into new tasks and thrive on working in a small team.
- at least 2 years of experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role
- Experience in programming with Python
- Strong background in Linux administration and VPN setup
- Experience using automation tools like Ansible
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (we use Github Actions, more to come)
- Good understanding of container-based orchestration (we use Docker and Docker Compose)
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Service like AWS or GCP
- Good communication skills, fluent English