Site Reliability Engineer - Devops
With Mphasis-Stelligent in San Francisco CA USMore jobs from Mphasis-Stelligent
Posted on May 19, 2020
About this job
Compensation: $100k - 135k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: AWS, DevOps, Enterprise Software
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
apigee, appdynamics, ansible, jenkins, java
The API Site Reliability Engineer will be using the Apigee platform. They will develop and manage Apigee proxies/products and share them through the network. These products will be used by multiple external systems for integrations.
A SRE would need a basic understanding of each listed component with Apigee, and a strong understanding of Ansible + Jenkins and microservice / serverless architecture to be in the best position to succeed.
* CI/CD tools - Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven, etc.
* Apigee and its components – Router, Message processor, Zookeeper, Management Server, Qpidd, Cassandra, Postgres and OpenLdap
Would be an advantage if you were familiar with the following:
* Microservices deployment on Tomcat Servers
* APM Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily, etc.)
* Perl, PHP, and Shell scripting
* Source Code Control (SVN, Git)
* General knowledge of Java/J2EE
* SQL (Oracle)