Technology Manager 3
With WELLS FARGO BANK in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from WELLS FARGO BANK
Posted on May 19, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
web-services, sysadmin, linux
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation/Community Bank Technology
PVSI/Community Bank Technology provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support. They create a competitive advantage and positive customer impact for the businesses through effective management of the applications
portfolio, simplification of technology solutions, and enhanced time to market, strong IT governance, and effective technology risk management.
The candidate will manage a team of 15 to 20 production support engineers providing L1 & L2 production support services for approx 15 Tier 1 Critical applications and be responsible for service operations SLAs defined for these applications
- Lead and manage a team of Production Support Engineers and be responsible for providing Level 1 and 2 application support activities for groups of related applications in different technology areas.
- Responsible for definiton and implementation of prod support processes such as incident management, problem management, change management, release management, service improvement etc...
- Own resolution of production incidents and Act as a coordinator and point of escalation for support staff during incident / problem recovery activities
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover
- Consolidate report and analyze appropriate metrics to improve service
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Ensure proper guidance, training and mentoring are given to new staff
- Act as the Incident Manager and own the process of daily production support and incidents management.
- To ensure full compliance to operational standards, procedures and best practices Market Skills and Certifications
One or more of these domain experiences will be preferred
- Retail Banking
- Customer Information Systems
Windows & Linux Platforms Application Support
Tomcat, Apache, Websphere, IIS Administration
Shell Scripting or any other scripting languages like Perl, Ruby, ANT etc.,
DevOps tools like AHP, Jenkins, GIT, uDeploy etc.,
Debugging, trouble shooting skills
Excellent Communication skills handling incident management calls, meetings, articulating technical issues to management and partners while solving problems
Independent problem solver with Good Analytical Skills and adaptable to new, challenging technical and process requirements
Knowledge and working experience of monitoring tools - Splunk, AppD, Introscope, etc,
Knowledge and working experience of automation tools - HPOO, Puppet, Ancible etc. Desired
ITIL process certification
Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS working experience Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.