[Remote] Oracle EBS Upgrade Architect
With CAI in Chicago IL USMore jobs from CAI
Posted on May 20, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Database Administrator, System Administrator
oracle, cgm, oracle-ebs, database, sysadmin
We are in immediate need for an Oracle EBS Developer/Architect with experience upgrading from Oracle 12.1 to Oracle 12.2.9. The Developer/Architect must have been involved in at least 2 upgrades from 12.1 to 12.2. Candidates must have extensive knowledge of Oracle Financials, HCM, and CGM as well as extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of Oracle 12.2, including architecture and databases. Experience with team management. is also required. This is a 15-month contract engagement located in downtown Chicago slated to start in early July.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities. CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.cai.io.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is a technical lead position, requiring guidance of a team of 6 -8 Oracle developers.
- Perform gap analysis, especially around current customizations, and develop design documents and test plans to allowthose customizations to function in the upgraded environment.
- Assist project manager with project planning, milestones, and team management.
- 10 years of experience working with Oracle EBS applications
- Involved in at least two Oracle upgrades from 12.1 to 12.2
- Experience managing a team of developers
- Experience with setups and personalizations required for upgrade to 12.2.9
- Familiarity with creating design documents, both functional and technical
- Familiarity with creating test scripts and test plans
- Experience implementing customizations
- Background in Oracle development
- Expertise in Oracle EBS RICEW development skills
- Proficient in technical aspects of Oracle EBS 12.2 deployment and testing
- Experience with Oracle 12.2.x architecture and databases
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Financials, HCM, and CGM
- Strong experience in the technical aspects of Oracle 12.2, including architecture and databases.
- Solid team management skills required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.