With Beamery in London - GBMore jobs from Beamery
Posted on May 21, 2020
About this job
Compensation: £70k - 85k | Equity
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: CRM, HR Services, SaaS
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
Role & Responsibilities
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding engineering team here at Beamery HQ in London. You will join a value delivery team and work on core SaaS capabilities for products that power the experiences for millions of candidates across many of the world's biggest companies and brands.
This role is about giving you a broad remit and early involvement in shaping why you build what you build, as well as the how - from the discovery phase all the way to production operations. You will also be providing technical leadership and mentorship to ensure Beamery engineering standards are continuously improved.
You will be:
- Building market leading B2B multi-tenanted SaaS platform, disrupting the recruitment industry
- Delivering beautiful products with wide market exposure by contributing to your team’s frontend codebase
- Helping shape the future of Frontend at Beamery by being a core member of the Frontend Tribe
- Making or contributing to architecture and technology choices within your team
- Hosting and taking part in regular collaborative teach-ins
- Accountable for technical mentorship of junior engineers
- Accountable for technical discovery, solution design, prototyping, implementation and operations for core platform services (you build it you run it)
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- 7+ years of hands on experience as a software engineer delivering business critical scalable cloud based services preferably multi-tenanted B2B or B2C SaaS services
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills: ability to convert ambiguously defined business problems into well-understood requirements
- Experience of delivering software using Agile delivery methodologies is a must (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience of using software engineering practices such as TDD, pair programming, testing automation, code reviews, code refactoring, branch management (GitFlow) and CICD practices is a must
- Real world experience with React, Redux, Styled Components, RxJS
- Good understanding of the testing pyramid
- Good understanding of modern frontend tooling such as Webpack, NPM, Yarn, Storybook
- Collaborative working style, with a focus on tests and documentation
- An understanding of web accessibility and a desire to implement best practice design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a collaborative team focused on building a product to delight our customers