Senior QA Test Automation Engineer
With Beamery in London - GBMore jobs from Beamery
Posted on May 21, 2020
About this job
Compensation: £65k - 80k | Equity
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: CRM, HR Services, SaaS
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
Role & Responsibilities
As our Senior QA Test Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and implementing test automation strategies from the ground up according to your exact specifications. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
You will help:
- Shape and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks for mission-critical SaaS products.
- Advocate for quality and timely delivery using proven testing patterns and technologies.
- Drive adoption of quality assurance programs and systems with measurable quality indicators to reduce knowledge silos.
- Administer testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting and production incidents triage.
- Continuously improve SLOs such as number of post release regressions, regressions across CICD environments and regression suite duration.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
_ Essential experience - _
- 5+ years of software testing and QA, ideally for B2B or B2C SaaS service
- 3+ years of test automation
- Familiarity in development & management of regression suite
- Excellent understanding of test pyramid and QA test cases design
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to troubleshoot issues originating from configuration, data and application regressions
- Experience of managing API tests using techniques like mocks/stubs & tools like Postman
_ Desirable experience - _
- Experience of using Selenium and cross-browser testing services
- Experience of designing performance/load test suite including using JMeter
- Back-End Security Testing