Senior Quality Engineer, Cloud Protection for Salesforce
With F-Secure in Helsingfors - FIMore jobs from F-Secure
Posted on June 07, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €50k - 65k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Cybersecurity, IT Security, Security Software
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
bash, powershell, jenkins, selenium, continuous-integration, sysadmin
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
Do you want to be a part of the top-notch team building world class security solutions and helping organizations to protect their users, data and apps in the cloud?
We are looking for a versatile Senior Quality Engineer to join us in developing the next generation of F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce. It is the unique solution created in close collaboration with Salesforce and provides additional security layer to scan files and web links shared via Salesforce cloud (you can read more about our solution at: https://www.f-secure.com/salesforce). You will be part of an efficient and agile software organization consisting of the solution owner, business development, product architect, software developers and test automation specialists. The team works closely with other R&D and cross-functional teams to build and achieve elegant solutions.
You don't need to be a Salesforce or security expert, but eager to learn new domains, tools and technologies.
- Plan and estimate yours and team's work based on features, stories and tasks in the product backlog
- Design and develop automatic unit, functional and integration tests
- Maintain and improve CI/CD and TA systems
- Perform manual and exploratory testing if/as appropriate
- Keep and share knowledge about QA/test plans, practices, and tools
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience working with modern CI/CD and TA tools and frameworks
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies, programming languages and tools
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders, and communicate with end customers if/when needed
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with one or more TA framework: Selenium, Robot Framework, TestCafe
- Fluent English (Finnish not required)
What will you get from us
- Working with the smartest security professionals you can find – constantly learning, developing yourself and challenging status quo
- Readily available support from colleagues in technical problems
- Flexibility in terms of working schedule
Security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance Act 726/2014.