Mac Developers for New Endpoint Development Team
With F-Secure in Helsingfors - FIMore jobs from F-Secure
Posted on June 23, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €50k - 65k
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Mobile Developer, System Administrator
Industry: Cybersecurity, IT Security, Security Software
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
macos, c++, objective-c, python, shell, sysadmin
Are you our next Mac Developer?
At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security. We work hard to bring efficient solutions and services to our customers and now we are establishing a new endpoint development team (cross platform team for Windows, Linux and macOS). This new team will play a key role in boosting F-Secure's security product and service creation capabilities.
The team will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining F-Secure's core endpoint components for Windows, Linux and macOS platforms applying cross-platform approach where applicable. These components will provide common functionalities for selected platforms: for example consuming the diverse range of back-end functionalities and solving specific endpoint-side challenges just once. As part of the team, you will be providing high quality client components along with needed service layer items that will be used throughout F-Secure's product portfolio. You will be working closely with the best cyber security professionals in the world.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- macOS development
- Design, implementation and maintaining of easy to use client components that enable quick and secure adoption of new technologies and features for F-Secure's products and services
What we expect:
- Software development and design experience for the macOS. Experience on other desktop platforms like Windows and/or Linux is considered as a plus.
- Good knowledge of Apple's system level frameworks
- We expect you to be fluent and proficient with C++ and Objective-C
- Mastering Swift and/or C are considered as strong plus
- Experience in integrating with back-end services using REST APIs
- Mastering Xcode
- Shell scripting and Python
- Fluent English
In addition we value
- Solid skills on modern software development practices and tools
- Security minded approach
- Willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude
At F-Secure we are driven by the challenge of making our customers successful by helping them fight against the constantly increasing cyber security threats. We are constantly investing in the growth of our R&D capabilities and we are looking for team-players who excel helping colleagues get the most out of their abilities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. We will support you to develop and learn from the experts while constantly improving ourselves as an employer to enabling you to succeed in your job.
Join us and make the connected world a safer place! Please send your CV and salary request as soon as possible. Final position will be tailored based on candidates' competences and interests.
Security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance Act 726/2014.