With Edify in Santa Monica CA USMore jobs from Edify
Posted on June 23, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Enterprise Software
Company size: 11–50 people
amazon-web-services, devops, networking
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our quickly growing team at Edify! The purpose of the DevOps Engineer is to ensure our customer experience is top-notch through functional systems and streamlined communications by helping us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. The right candidate will be confident with executing and automating operational processes fast, accurately and securely. You will have the ability to excel in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build and test code continuously with scripting and programming languages
- Manage, track and document changes to code with source control tools
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools
- 3-5 years experience as DevOps Engineer, or similar role
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- Strong organization skills as you will manage costs and system access to AWS and GCP deployments.
- Network expertise including routing, switching, IP addresses and subnets, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc.
- Experience working in a start-up a plus