Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) support engineer (m/f/d)
With Siemens AG in Amadora - PTMore jobs from Siemens AG
Posted on June 27, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Electronics, Industrial Automation, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
linux, osx, sysadmin
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
The Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) support engineer will be part of the ZTNA operations team, responsible for the everyday operations of managing the Siemens ZTNA environemnt, configuring and maintaining the needed infrastructure at OS/Application layer, supporting L1 SD on topics which have to do with the operation of the ZTNA environment, communicating with the solution vendor and infrastructure partners, taking care of quality topics in order to meet the business need.
Advance networking knowledge is expected together with strong language skills and understanding of modern computer networks with the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues. Good Linux knowledge is needed
The applicant should be able to work in shifts in order to cover a 24/5 demand, on-duty during weekends and public holidays
Your challenge will be…
- Functional lead for a service: own the service; face of a service
- Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Work with cutting edge technology in the ZTNA world
- Manage Siemens ZTNA environment, and respective configuration
- Work as L2 support for specific topics
- Be able to consult the business in demands specific with the SNIC service and monitoring needs
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Previous working experience needed
- Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are needed
- Experience with Zero Trust Network solution (eg. Pulse Secure, Zscaler) is welcome but not mandatory
- Advance knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF)
- Troubleshooting experience for complex network environments
- Experience with relevant network tools (eg. Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with Windows OS
- Good experience with MS Office
- Basicknowlede of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow)
- Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Vertica)
- Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS
- Experience with SIEM systems is welcome but not mandatory
- Interaction experience with vendors and partners
- Working experience with global teams
- Experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Good written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time