Azure DevOps Trainee (m/f/d)
With Siemens AG in Amadora - PTMore jobs from Siemens AG
Posted on June 28, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Student, Junior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Electronics, Industrial Automation, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
azure, agile, networking
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Learn and specialize in Microsoft Azure services
- Acquire the DevOps mindset and competences
- Self-paced learning and on-job training
- Support Azure DevOps specialists on daily tasks like: CI/CD pipelines, IaC, etc
- 9 to 12 months internship that includes a training plan
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Basic knowledge in:
- Programming / Scripting
- Cloud environments
- Basic experience in agile IT is a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time