DEVOPS AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
With Ariana Solutions in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from Ariana Solutions
Posted on June 27, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
ansible, python, chef
Role : Devops Automation Developer
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Duration : 12+ Months Contract
Seeking a creative software engineer who is skilled in code development. You would be supporting a client team who fosters a mission driven work culture. The ideal candidate will also have a good attitude, be results driven, and have an agile mindset.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Hitachi Vantara and with appropriate security controls present.
- Write code to automate repeatable jobs and build automation workflows.
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Represents Hitachi Vantara in development, implementation, and support of automation systems. Acts as the ambassador and technical representative for DevOps while engaging with other technical leaders throughout Hitachi Vantara in design and implementation of solutions.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
- Customize products to provide customized workflows, enhanced capabilities, and automation
- Maintain and configure Jira plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities
- Support Automation Solution Planning and Estimation
- Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements with a dynamic team
- Perform detailed designs using sound software engineering principals
- Demonstrated ability in Java, Relational Databases, Python and MS/Java dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Systems Integration.
- Experience with API calls, databases, and SQL.
- Experience with Ansible and JSON.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
3+ years of experience python scripting in a team-based environment
3+ years of experience as DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience
3+ years of experience with Git, and Artifactory/Nexus
2+ years of experience using Ansible, Puppet and Chef
Database development and data mapping experience
Experience working in a heavily regulated environment.
Experience with ITSM systems
Experience working with Agile/Scrum development and DevOps processes
Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements and create a work plan and schedule
Experience in working with Continuous Integration and deployment solutions deployment e.g Jenkins/Bamboo etc
Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
Technical writing experience
Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
- Aptitude for fixing recurring issues by automating repeatable operational tasks
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, JAVA, Ruby etc
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
Job Type: Contract
- Git, and Artifactory/Nexus: 3 years (Required)
- DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix: 3 years (Required)
- Ansible, Puppet and Chef: 2 years (Required)
- python scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Software Development
- Temporarily due to COVID-19