Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
With Relay42 in Amsterdam - NLMore jobs from Relay42
Posted on June 29, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €45k - 88k
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Machine Learning
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
amazon-web-services, devops, ansible, terraform, sysadmin
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, who likes to be involved in the design and development of the infrastructure for tomorrow’s products while safeguarding our SLA’s for today’s products? Do you enjoy being involved in build, release, deployment, and configuration? Our Infrastructure team is expanding, and we are looking for a go-to person for all infrastructure-related matters.
Who is Relay42?
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands to achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing their communication across all channels and devices. Following Series-A investment, we have become a market leader in the Netherlands; and we are now connecting the rest of Europe.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you are responsible for the design and development of the infrastructure for tomorrow’s products, while safeguarding our SLA’s for today’s products. You are the go-to person for anything infrastructure-related and you like to participate in the continuous process of upgrading our monitoring, deployment, provisioning, and scaling of our microservices ecosystem.
- Implementation of applications, build, release, deployment, and configuration.
- Working with internal business partners to gather requirements
- Architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans
- Performing quality reviews
- Managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working in a professional product-driven environment. The candidate has previously designed infrastructure solutions for scalable, reliable, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence. The candidate has deep understanding of architecture and foresees and anticipates on changes and is also a good communicator along the way. The candidate encourages knowledge sharing and has the ability to grow the team and possibly take the lead.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated, young and dynamic team with a mission to become market leader in EU. And last but not least, the opportunity to make a real impact and work in an informal and scale-up environment on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial mindset
- Budget for training, conferences and personal development
- Communal lunch. Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Games, parties and a lot of fun; ping-pong, football, darts, and special events
- Weekly fitness programs on location
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- A fun and dedicated workplace with monthly and quarterly meetings
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Yearly week-long hackathons