Junior Software Engineer- Embedded Group (912)
With Gilat Satellite Networks in Sofia - BGMore jobs from Gilat Satellite Networks
Posted on June 29, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior
Role: Embedded Developer, System Administrator
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
Gilat’s satellite communications ecosystem is built around our inter-disciplinary platform, based on cutting edge technologies, state of the art communication protocols and modulation schemes, innovative optimization algorithms as well as advanced networking protocols.
Gilat is establishing an SW group in Bulgaria and invite you to be a part of our success. We are looking for an exceptional embedded software engineer to drive cutting-edge technologies for next-generation Gilat's Products.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to make a major impact in the way that Gilat develops, tests and manufactures its products. Our Environment fosters product innovation, rapid product iterations and a liberating amount of autonomy.
What you will do:
- The ideal candidates will be a part of SW global projects, develop embedded software solutions for our next generation of networking technology focused on NGSO satellite constellations.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle including in Design and Code Reviews
- Develop test procedures, run tests and write test documentation to verify software functional requirements
- Make the vision a reality
- Be a part of the development of our future and legacy products
- Work with talented and experienced engineers
- Work on challenging & complex systems
desired skills & experience :
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science \Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge with C programming.
- Familiar with Networking.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Good English.
- Team player.
- High interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Be part of an innovative and pioneering spirit company.
- What You Do Matter: Impact the way millions of people communicate every day.
- Work on challenging & complex systems.
- A great way to build your career.
- Additional social benefits – food and transportation allowance, free parking, Multisport card.
What you can expect:
- Successful applicants will be contacted by Talent Acquisition for an initial discussion.
- If suitable you will be considered for the shortlist and our formal interview process.