Cloud Container Orchestration - Infrastructure Engineer, VP
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Plano TX USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on July 26, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, java, sysadmin
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision).
* Knowledge of one specific infrastructure technology and basic programming languages or database management systems (Ruby, Java, PERL, Python).
* Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design.
* Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology.
* Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement.
* Ability to articulate complex technical findings; and the ability to analyze data from various systems and derive conclusions.
* Experience with designing, implementing and operating public and private cloud.
* Experience migrating applications from physical/virtual machines to the cloud as well as implementing and maintaining cloud foundry.
* Experience with implementing and maintaining open stack and with pivotal products services.
* Experience with implementing and maintaining docker containers.
* Experience with implementing and maintaining kubernetes.
* Demonstrated experience within the SDLC.
* Experience within a production support environment.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans