Senior DevOps Engineer at the leading data-driven travel advertising platform!
With travel audience GmbH in Berlin - DEMore jobs from travel audience GmbH
Posted on July 27, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €70k - 85k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Advertising Technology, Online Advertising, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
kubernetes, apache-kafka, terraform, google-bigquery, google-cloud-dataflow
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, Travel Audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travelers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you'll do:
- Maintain & evolve a production infrastructure handling thousands of requests per second and processing TBs of data per day;
- Participate in the analysis of new requirements and develop core services to support and accelerate our IT teams productivity;
- Bring SRE expertise to evaluate and productionize new services and data processing solutions;
- Focus on developing systems automation and provisioning frameworks to increase delivery teams autonomy and ownership;
- Mentor, support and coach regarding tools, concepts and cloud best practices.
We are looking for passionate Engineers who:
- Want to have a strong impact and seek to understand how their team can contribute to the progress of the IT organization;
- Are familiar with distributed systems, their complexity and benefits, but also the trade-offs involved;
- Like to code and automate as much as possible in an environment with Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, golang applications and big data pipelines;
- Understand SLIs, SLOs, SLAs and like to monitor everything. Prometheus & Grafana are your best palls;
- Have worked in a production Kubernetes environment and understand the concepts around overlay networks and Kubernetes Operators;
- Are in the frontline of technology innovation and love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to our Engineers.
We would be eager to know if:
- You have experience helping IT teams working in secure environments dealing with sensitive data;
- You have worked in multi-region setups and understand the trade-offs and complexities involved.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!