With Protonmail in Vilnius - LTMore jobs from Protonmail
Posted on July 29, 2020
About this job
Compensation: €42k - 64k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
apache, oop, python
- Contributing to the new data lake and data pipeline design.
- Preparing the necessary components to populate the data lake from Apache Kafka.
- Preparing all of the necessary data transformations to populate data into a warehouse optimized for reporting.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for data extraction and analysis on our big data platform.
- Contributing to innovations and data insights for data-driven decisions within Proton Technologies.
- Working in a team environment, interact with multiple groups.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of data warehouse best practices in Big Data space
- Good databases and SQL knowledge
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- Strong foundations in OOP or FP
- Experience with the relevant programming languages: Scala, Python is a plus
- Experience with Apache Spark projects and infrastructure is a plus
Why you should join Proton
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.