Site Reliability Engineer - Vice President
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on July 30, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Data Scientist, System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, machine-learning, web-services
About J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
JPMC has mobilized a global Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) program that is a firm-wide, 'mission critical' effort to enhance our liquidity risk management monitoring and reporting capabilities, which will include a redesign of the related supporting technology and infrastructure. The LRI program will implement a world class liquidity risk reporting system complying with recently mandated new Federal and Basel regulations. The program will include strategic data sourcing, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) program is a multi-year infrastructure initiative to support the Firm's enhanced liquidity risk management processes addressing both the external and internal requirements. The program includes strategic data sourcing from transaction processing systems, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
The target platform must process 40-60 million transactions and positions daily, calculate risk presented by the current actual as well as model-based what-if state of the market, build multidimensional picture of corporate risk profile, and provide ability to analyze it in real time. The target LRI platform will utilize modern in-memory and non-relational data management principles, state-of-the-art methods of user interaction and must scale in horizontal and vertical directions
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the LRI SRE India team for both operational aspects and SRE engineering aspects.
• Acting as a role model for all best practices, ensuring consistency across entire team.
• Display efficient work style with attention to detail, organization, and strong sense of urgency
• Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and provide effective and timely support on critical days and functionalities.
• Drive and contribute to continuous improvement of the team.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations based on SRE needs
Skills Must Have:
• Good experience in Java 8 , J2EE , Spring, Micro services
• Good knowledge on PL/SQL or any Data Query Language
• Good Knowledge on Shell Scripting
• Understands SDLC & the severity of Regression Testing , Code Coverage , Vulnerabilities, Security & Automation aspects
• Good Communication & willing to adapt to learn new technologies.
• Good hands-on experience on Production Support and defect analysis
Good to Have:
• Knowledge on Cloud AWS and Kubernetes
• Knowledge on Hadoop ecosystem ,
* Knowledge of Kafka, Spark, Python and Scala
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.