Software Engineering - Architect
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on July 30, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, agile, cloud
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners' evolving technology needs and the firm's ever expanding technology controls agenda. A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
• Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
• Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
• Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
• Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
• Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
* Promote the adoption of performant, resilient, cost effective, and secure applications. You will capture requirements for future architecture needs and drive solutions into practice. As a champion of best practices you will design, code, and implement exemplar and reference applications focusing on Microservices, APIs, Big Data, and more.You will work with other architects and technical leads to analyze and identify where workloads can be migrated to the appropriate cloud solution. You will partner with software engineering and operate teams to aid in adopting SRE. This will involve providing best practices, consultation , and hands on coding to instrument and automate applications.
* B.S. or M.S. in computer science engineering
* 15+ years of professional experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong business analysis skills
Hands on experience with Big Data - Architecture and implementation
* Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive etc.
Experience with No-SQL Databases
Experience implementing micro services based architectures
Experience designing and implementing Container based architectures like Docker, Kubernetes or similar
Java, Spring Boot , SpringCloud or equivalentExperience designing , developing, deploying PaaS and IaaS environments like Cloud Foundry and AWS
* Ability to produce information models using techniques like UML
* Scripting experience (for example Shell scripts or Python)
* Instrumentation, Logging, and Metrics/Monitoring using tools like Dynatrace, Log4J,SLF4J, Splunk, CloudWatch, Geneos
* Exceptional Communication skills - Proven ability to effectively influence, mentor and communicate at multiple levels
* Well versed in Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban
* Fluency with Testing Tools like JUnit, Cucumber, JMeter
* Ability to manage multiple streams of work, holding self and others accountable
* Experience with deployment management tools like puppet, Chef or similar.
* Work collaboratively in a team with senior developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
* Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.