With Madhees Techno Consultants Pvt Ltd in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from Madhees Techno Consultants Pvt Ltd
Posted on August 01, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
ansible, amazon-web-services, docker
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with 6-12 Years of relevant work experience to join our team at Hyderabad location.
Number Of Posts: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 6-12 Years
Required Skills :
DevOps, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka or Spark.
Mandatory Qualifications :
- Post-secondary education in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience. (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- A minimum of five to seven years supporting systems and web servers.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certified.
- AWS Associate or Professional certification is an asset.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Windows and Redhat systems.
- Experience supporting 7x24 environments is a strong asset.
- Advanced understanding of operational challenges in a 7x24 environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and the adoption of DevOps culture.
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with system administration automation tools, scripting languages, and desired state configuration tools. (Ansible, Postgres SQL, YAML).
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift).
- Experience with deploying and supporting SaaS applications in AWS.
- Familiarity with the concepts, benefits, and challenges of data-related services such as Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Redis, Gluster, and RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with editing tools and source control integration (JBoss, Dev Studio, Git, Visual Studio Code).
- Experience in the support of enterprise hosted systems strongly desired (VMware).
- Experience with troubleshooting tools (New Relic, Splunk, WireShark).
- Assist with the operations, support, availability, documentation, design, recoverability, and maintenance of technology solutions in a Hosted/Cloud environment.
- Work collaboratively with development organizations and vendors to define best practices and determine appropriate technology choices.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to diagnose/resolve performance/stability issues.
- Collaborate with application engineers and solutions architects in day to day operations as well as long-term sustainability and innovation.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for Skillsoft operating environments covering: product deployments, routine maintenance, processes/procedures/resolutions.
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 6 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19