IT Infrastructure Manager, Focus Security (m/w/d)
With medpex Versandapotheke in Mannheim - DEMore jobs from medpex Versandapotheke
Posted on September 11, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
Industry: E-Commerce, Healthcare
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
firewall, vpn, cisco, linux, sysadmin
medpex is one of the largest German mail-order pharmacies and thus an important player in two of the most exciting growth markets: e-commerce and healthcare. In well-known tests, the mail-order pharmacy received top marks for reliable service, good advice and fast delivery.
Based in the Rhine-Neckar region, we ship around 400,000 packages per month – to more than five million customers throughout Germany.
We are a young and innovative company with a strong corporate culture, a good dose of start-up, and steady growth. Currently we employ more than 400 people.
To grow further we need more of our biggest success factor: talented, qualified and motivated employees. That is why we are looking for IT Infrastructure Manager, Focus Security (m/f/d) for our offices in Mannheim.
Your tasks will be
- Development of different areas of cyber security
- Ensure resilience to IT threats
- Further development of information security
- Implementation of risk management and sensitization of employees through awareness training
- Administration of Windows and Linux systems (Windows 10, Windows 2019, Ubuntu Server)
- Administration of various software products (e.g. ESET Antivirus, VMware, Horizon View etc.)
- Administration of security-relevant systems (e.g. Sophos UTM, Cisco ASA etc.)
- Documentation of system changes in our corporate Wiki
What we expect from you
- Completed studies in the IT environment or completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration or equivalent training
- Relevant professional experience in handling IT security systems (firewall, VPN, routing, NAT, intrusion prevention, VoIP)
- Excellent general knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Experience with Windows Active Directory is an advantage
- Knowledge regarding GPO, the user group and security concept, the creation of shell scripts and with Windows Powershell is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What you can expect
- Current technology. We love tech.
- Start-up flair with regular collective events (like bubble football, laser tag or canoeing)
- Flexible working hours with one day of home office per week
- Bright offices with a football table, Nintendo Switch, relax lounge and the choice between an open-plan or 4-person office
- Modern tech equipment
- Dell XPS Notebook with Windows 10 (Company Standard) or MacBook Pro (macOS)
- Company mobile phone (iPhone or Android)
- Free choice of IDE and work equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height-adjustable desks
- Flat hierarchies, communication as equals, first name basis and no dress code.
- Air-conditioned offices, located near the city center and the main train station, but also near green areas
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee flat rate to keep energy levels up
- Exclusive employee discounts Curious? Experience more about our vision and culture on https://jobs.medpex.de/#aboutus.
Our offices in Mannheim are conveniently located and well connected to local and long-distance public transport. Shops in the city center, restaurants and parks are located in the immediate vicinity.
We look forward to receiving your application and having you as part of our team. Please remember to include your last certificates along with your cover letter and CV when you apply.
For further questions please contact Stephanie Gans by phone at 0621-397316654.