Application Site Reliability Engineer
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Lewisville TX USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on September 11, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
unix, linux, windows
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* 5+ years working in asupport capacity in a time critical environment, ideally with experience orexposure of working in a financial institution
* Familiarity with the Unix and Windows Operating system and environment
* Must be able tomulti-task in a complex production environment and quickly acquire broadknowledge of applications.
* Multi-disciplinedtechnology skills encompassing some or all of:
- UNIX (Red Hat Linux)skills including Unix Shell Scripting - ksh, Perl, bash etc.
- Database skills (Sybase,Oracle, MSQL) including SQL and Stored Procedures
- Windows skills
* Experience withapplication support peripherals a plus
- Geneos, AutoSys
- Knowledge of java based application development a plus
* Strong communicationskills both written and verbal
* Self-starter withconfidence to drive issues through to completion in highly pressuredenvironment
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.