With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on September 11, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
The EAA Sec Admin Team in CTC Team is responsible for ensuring that right users have right access to right systems which are appropriate to their role and approved for their use through pro-active monitoring
and reporting of exceptions to management. Ensuring accurate provisioning of requests within SLAs.
This position will be part of the Global Identity and Access Management Platform Security team. This position will be responsible for provisioning the Information Security Request. In this position you will be working with other members of the team as well as line of business developers and security liaisons to implement and validate the changes as and when required.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Job responsibilities include:-
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Written & Verbal), including ability to interact effectively with positions of all levels
* A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and desire for organization
* High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency, Proactive, driven and able to work on their own initiative
* Control user logical access to organization resources in database, according to pre-set of system rules and policies
• Control user on privilege/emergency access request to ensure these activities are monitored and approved
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of internal processes, procedures and IT control policies
* Perform security and change control related tasks in compliance with the Information Technology Control Policies, standard operating procedures and reference documentation
* Perform security administration on Mainframe and Large Midrange servers; ensuring access is granted in accordance with Security Access Control policies, established standards and procedures.
• Appropriately document and highlight any potential risk concerns identified, escalating to management as appropriate
• Promote continuous improvement to streamline the process of producing quality and timely outputs in meeting service level expectancy
• Respond to Service Manager incidents and ensure tickets are completed within the firm's documented SLAs for priority/severity impacts
* Participate in audit support activities, as they pertain to GIAM, for both internal and external audits.
* Execute test scripts and perform sampling in preparation of audit review;
* Perform required reconciliation to resolve open audit issues.
* Ensure communications are customer focused and professional
* Need to be available & willing to work across 24x7 schedule i.e. shifts starting anytime between 0530 - 23:30 IST including weekend support
* 4-5 years hands on experience with Identity and Access Administration
* Basic understanding of Information Security policies/practices;
* Ability to efficiently troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment with minimal supervision
* Familiarity with the following products: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Excellent communication, written and Organizational skills
* Open to flexible work schedule
* Good knowledge ofIncident Management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.