With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on September 12, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you and the products you deliver will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and carriers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinks, clear communication and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree
* Proven experience managing various large-scale enterprise network topologies including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Network Security & Services. Examples include Routers (Cisco - ASR/GSR/CSR/Nexus/Juniper) Switches (Cisco), Wireless (Cisco), Transport (Cisco/Ciena). Firewall (Check Point, Fortinet and Cisco), Load Balancers (Cisco and F5), Proxy (Blue Coat), Etc. Certifications in these areas preferred
* 8+ years of experience in information technology with a focus on routing and switching or security networking (CCNP to CCIE)
* Good to have experience in Packet Capture tools and analysis (ARX/AIX, Endace, and cPacket)
* Able to identify manual operational tasks and develop automation to solve problems in a modern SRE support model.
* Software development experience in Python programming language
* Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide , our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, Cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will be transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.