Junior devops and security engineer
With ELCA Informatique SA in Zürich - CHMore jobs from ELCA Informatique SA
Posted on September 15, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
sysadmin, security, devops
In this role
This is a great opportunity to participate in the initial stage and growth of the trustID solution provided as a service by ELCA. You will be part of a team of security professional(s) at ELCA delivering a complete solution to its customer and ensuring a secure and reliable service.
As a trustID Dev-Ops System Developer, you will be part of the team responsible for tools and processes to enable the smooth transition from the development team to the operation team.
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools to automate manual tasks regarding the packaging, the deployment and the monitoring of the solution.
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools to automate system deployment to scale infrastructure.
- Work with teams of development, testing, deployment, systems and infrastructure to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Provide assistance to customers for integration and to the hosting team for operations, acting as the link between the development and operational needs.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Telecommunication & Computer Networking or Computer Sciences degree (EPF or similar)
- Solid knowledge of Linux.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python and Linux shell scripts.
- Good personal skills to work as a team in operational conditions.
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Ansible, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes).
- Application servers such as JBoss, Wildfly, Apache and nginx.
- OS and deployment security knowledge, security-oriented mindset.
- Relational databases (MariaDB).
- Authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC and RADIUS.
- Keycloak IDP
- Knowledge of Java, Go and Angular.
- Good written English for documentation.
Additional useful skills:
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins and Groovy, Sonar).
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, Appium).
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, CheckMK.
- Penetration testing on web applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Previous working experience in DevOps is a plus. **If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).**Apply