With Silverback Strategies in Alexandria VA USMore jobs from Silverback Strategies
Posted on October 16, 2020
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
wordpress, css, css3, sysadmin
Silverback Strategies is a high-performance marketing agency located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. We take culture seriously. Silverback has won best places to work awards from Ad Age, Inc Magazine, The Washingtonian and The Washington Business Journal.
We’re focused on growth — for our clients, company and staff. We’ve made the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the country each year since 2014. Our success is based on our people, a growing collection of A-plus performers who thrive in our environment.
We have a tight-knit team that’s high-energy, competitive and fun. It’s like working at a startup, minus the uncertainty. We live by our motto: we’re in this together.
Today, we’re ready to add a Lead Developer to our team. Our new Lead Developer will help support the growth of our clients by building fast & pixel perfect user experiences and by maintaining the connectivity between their frontend site & backend systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategically prioritize, delegate or fulfill internal requests based on current agency priorities
- Develop Landing Pages & site templates following our Design team’s files & UX best practices
- Maintain our clients’ digital environment and build safeguards to guarantee system uptime
- Troubleshoot server, CMS or CRM issues as they arise
- Supervise, manage & mentor junior development resources
- QA work from external partners & interface with them when required
- Provide our business development/ Project Mgt teams with accurate cost and time estimates
- Identify new opportunities for Silverback to maintain relevance
- Support our internal marketing team with Silverback’s website development
- Maintain proactive and consistent communications with Dev team members as well as Silverback's teams (Client Services, Project Management,Paid Media, SEO, Analytics, Creative)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience developing front-end experiences (with a preference for doing so within a performance agency) based on wireframes/ design files
- A proven track of collaborating on complex projects with other developers
- Email template development across various commonly used platforms (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Pardot.)
- Working knowledge of common hosting administration panels (Cpanel, Plesk, etc.)
- Experience handling DNS management
- Strong Wordpress expertise required
- Experience with various website platforms and shopping carts is a plus
- (outside of WordPress such as Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, BigCommerce)
- Knowledge of highly scalable CSS frameworks (ie. TailWind CSS)
- Experience with Salesforce & Pardot are a plus
Silverback Strategies is an equal opportunity employer. If you believe you meet the qualifications for the position, then we invite you to apply. We celebrate the free flow of conversation, ideas and opinions at Silverback, but actions such as bullying, discrimination, harassment or retaliation of any kind are strictly prohibited in our workplace. We are committed to providing a safe, open and accommodating environment that allows all of our team members to thrive. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, disability, family, genetic information, origin, race, religion, sex. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.