Software Engineering - Java BigData
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on January 12, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, hadoop, reactjs
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Tech savvy, hands on individuals with strong coding experience in Java,J2EE
Mandatory: 4+ years of diversified hands on development experience with applications using Java, J2EE.
Mandatory- Working experience with Spring, webservices.
Preferable - Big Data- Spark, HDFS, Hadoop, Impala experience.
Preferable: Experience with Microservice architecture.
Nice to have - Experience with caching solutions like Gemfire.
Nice to have - Experience with analytics and visualization is preferred- Tableau.
Nice to have - Experience with messaging technologies- JMS, Kafka, MQ.
Nice to have: UI experience Angular JS, React JS.
Nice to Have: SRE experience- experience managing application in production environment.
Experience with agile and test driven development methodologies required(Junit, Powermock,Mockito) .
Key Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
* Hands on design and development role in an application built on modern tech stack(Java, Hadoop,Kafka).
* Perform end-to-end software development life cycle functions including Architecture, Design, Development, Performance Analysis & Tuning, Optimization, Testing and Product Maintenance.
* Design software components using appropriate design patterns to assist in developing a consistent well thought out system that's simple to build, maintain and interface with users and other system components.
* Ensure quality of deliverables, set development standards in areas of code quality, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management.
* Collaborate and build relationships with other development teams, operate and operations partners, and business clients.
* Support day to day running of application in different environments on a need basis.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.