With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Newark DE USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on January 12, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
amazon-web-services, cloud, networking
The candidate will be responsible for Big Data platform application development to deliver key deliverables.
The role of application developer includes:
* Programming experience in one or more: Java, Python
* Solid understanding of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC), agile practices, testing approaches and related toolchain and ecosystem
* Good understanding of systems design, modern software development best practices and distributed systems programming and architecture
* Container Platforms and Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, Mesos and related ecosystem tooling
* Public Cloud -Provisioning, IAM, Networking, Monitoring on AWS, EMR, S3 .storage
* Networking Concepts - Cloud Native and Public cloud concepts, particularly with Kubernetes and AWS ecosystems.
* Automation with Terraform or other tools
* HA and Resilient Systems Architecture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans