Infrastructure Development Manager
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Jersey City NJ USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on January 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
agile, automation, windows
As a senior member, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative solutions. You'll use your deep technical knowledge and industry experience in Application Support, Automation, Customer Experience and operational knowledge to inspire and lead your team to develop high quality, large scale and secure products. You will be a servant leader who coaches your group to become a high performing team. You will promote a learning culture embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies that solves business problems.
* Consolidate Support functions across several products and establish best in class centralized support model.
* Build a High performing team of Customer Obsessed Technical Support Engineers
* Transform Traditional Operations team into Technical Support engineering team
* Manage a global team providing 24x7 support of Product's service availability
* Create a one Product model for all supported applications
* Develop modern customer enablement portal w/ how to and self service
* Own Incident, Problem and change management for supported Products
* Accountable for system availability and stability of Production Environments
* Keep up with industry trends regarding APM, Observability and Telemetry products
* Drive innovation and automation of supported products.
* Build and foster relationships with external LOBs for adoption of products
* Establish Customer experience feedback loop
* Establish a Continuous Improvement mindset amongst the team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with hands-on software development or Production Management role
* Experience leading global teams, leading SRE and DevOps teams
* Experience with Tivoli, SCOM, Netcool, Splunk, Grafana Suite
* Ability to set goals and project plans that align with organizational objectives
* Strong leadership skills with ability to lead in all directions
* Strong ability to partner and influence at all levels
* Strong understanding of financial services and the regulation that surrounds the industry
* Strong understanding of product management and product/customer centric organizations
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Ability to set the directions and goals, while removing blockers
* Understanding of cloud, virtualization, and APIs Technologies
* Experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external groups
* Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take a developer perspective
* Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required
* Understanding and experience of working and leading Agile teams. Familiar with CI/CD development, tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Git/BitBucket etc.
* Good Infrastructure experience on Windows/Linux
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans