Infrastructure Support - VP
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on January 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
linux, cloud, sysadmin
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
* Established management strength in the areas of Change Management, Incident and Problem management reporting and analysis, creation and maintenance of Service Level Agreements, management communication and client relationship management with assigned application areas.
* Manage administrative functions required to deliver infrastructure inclusive of planning, tracking, ordering, reporting, and consumption.
* Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members as well as overall team management responsibilities
* Responsible for development of organizational functional goals, priorities and service objectives aligning with the overall GTI strategy
* Accountable for one or more of the following: incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements
* Manages Team Talent evaluation and Performance Management.
* Plan, track and manage the proper use of technology infrastructure to optimize delivery and cost
* Reviews and Certifies documentation
* Acts independently and leverages critical thinking
* Management and Customer Escalations within or outside of service tower
* Advocates for customer base when faced with Infrastructure or Business Critical issues
* May include direct accountability for people management and financial budgeting.
* Domain Expert of the Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
* SME technical skills in Linux/HPUX - Experience in server hardware (HP UNIX & Linux, IBM POWER and X86 Dell)
* Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization tech stack like Power VM, ESX, cloud)
* Experience in Internals of distributed Operating System (AIX, RHEL) internals.
* Experience in server hardware.
* Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
* Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are tracked and managed in various systems
* In depth knowledge of the Risk and Controls landscape they manage
* Negotiation Skills.
* Partnership and Influence.
* Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion.
* Prior experience in both Systems Administration and Systems Engineering
* Experience in system and software security and entitlements (RBAC, Kerberos, LDAP, Powerbroker)
* Experience in ECS, Puppet, CBP and any other configuration tools.
* Experience on storage (SAN, NAS).
* Familiar with Agile development process and automated testing
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions.
* Develops a mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and companywide standards
* Prior experience in Resiliency and Business Continuity Planning.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.