With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on January 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, python, go
In our Infrastructure As Code (IaC) SRE team, we look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
As a member of our Infrastructure As Code (IaC) SRE team, you'll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree
* DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer with a development background. Must possess coding skills (Java, GO, Python, Shell script etc)
* Development of automation/monitoring scripts, understanding of interfaces (API, SQL views, message bus) etc
* Develop and maintain pipeline configurations Work closely with various application and software engineering teams.
* Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
* Monitor systems capacity and performance. Much of our software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. Participate in on-call rotation. Respond to tickets within team defined Service Level Objectives (SLO).
* Reproduce and debug customer issues by using or building test environments and tools.
* Ability to independently find points of error and identify root cause by examining log files
* Contribution to extend or improve product documentation or install guides & create KB articles that will benefit all customers
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.